This site is for sales tax purposes only. For other taxes, click here.
Internet Explorer 10, the new update to Microsoft’s web browser, has compatibility problems with Parish E-File. Please CLICK for the steps to use Parish E-File in IE 10.
1) Log out of your Parish E-File account by clicking the red ‘Log Off’ button.
2) Once you are logged-off, look for a menu bar directly below the web address bar where you would normally type in parishe-file.revenue.louisiana.gov. Locate the menu bar that says File, Edit, View, Tools, etc. If the menu bar is not present, press the ALT key on your keyboard and the new menu bar should appear.
3) Click Tools on the new menu bar and select Compatibility View Settings. A window box will appear displaying the settings.
4) Check the check box at the bottom to Display all websites in Compatibility View.
5) Press the Close button and the webpage should refresh automatically. Log back in and proceed with filing.